Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fried oreos anyone!


sooo i know i promised my family, friends, and who ever cares to know about my life a weekly update. Needless to say that hasn't happened, since Macy's.com has been consuming my life.... ohhh that thing we call a career. Anyway while my eldest sister came to visit I took her, my really good friend Kiara and of course my lil bre bre to Coney Island! Overall i came to the conclusion i wanted more fatty tasty foods..... but can we talllkkkkkkk about the deep fried oreos OMGEEEEEE. And Coney island can we tallllkkkk about those ads you have on the subway about the "new" coney island...... it painted a picture that is not TRUE! but time spent with the ppl i love trumps over everthaaaaang except  those DEEP FRIED OREOS. pure heaven!!


No comments:

Post a Comment